My 21 for 2021 List : Wellness, Relationship, Financing, Personal Improvements
First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone is staying safe, strong, and feeling pumped in welcoming the new year. On that note, to get the ball rolling I’ve come up with my 21 for 2021 list (got the idea from Suraya from RinggitOhRinggit, click here to read hers)
Previous Similar Lists
Secondly, if you have been following me here for a while now, you would know that I love doing lists! I’ve done a few lists such as:-
1. 29 lessons in 29 years (this commemorated with my 29th birthday);
2. 30 life lessons in almost 30 years(the time when I was about to turn 30); and
3. 30 thoughts on turning 30 (the time when I freaked out turning 30)
which now reminds me that I would need to do an update of these lists, just because.
My 21 for 2021
Anyhoo, I am pumped to come out with My 21 for 2021 List mainly because 2020 was just a blur, to be honest. Yes, I did get married but apart from that everything else was just a big ‘ol blur. So with this 21 List, I’m hoping it will bring on some light to a brand new year (and also obviously hoping/ wishing Covid-19 goes away). Without further ado, here’s the list:-
1. Complete my MAICSA certification by year-end
2. 30 mins of exercise every morning
3. Continue to bring homemade food to work
4. Complete reading at least 10 books this year
5. Lose 10kg
6. Date nights every 2 weeks
7. Update blog at least every month
8. Limit spending $ on “lavish” food/coffee – twice a month
9. Set aside emergency savings every month and reach a 5-figure amount (not including ASB)
10. Get closer to Him
11. Not to be short-tempered over small, little things
12. Cut sugar intake/junk food and make plain water my best friend!
13. Cut spending $ on unnecessary things. Try No-Buy (credit to the inspiring Figuringgitout No Buy Year post here) Month
14. Donate clothes/books (at the same time spring clean living space)
15. Don’t compromise anything especially healthwise
16. Make use of the planner till the end of the year
17. Restrain from continuing bad habits
18. Limit screen time before bed (see point 4)
19. Once this pandemic is over, make a point to visit local states once a month
20. Treat yourself to something nice once in a while (of cos, within budget)
21. BE HAPPY, ALWAYS.
Here’s to wishing everyone a VERY Happy New Year ahead and may many fantabulous things come our way!